Winter Fundraising Resources
How To . . .
- Activating your Team Website
- Setting up your Team Website
- Booking your Delivery Date
- Setting up Payment Methods
- Enabling Products
- Editing your Website Home Page
- Sharing your Team Website
- Placing Customer Orders
- Reviewing Customer Orders
- Contacting Customers
- Submitting a Team Order
- PayPal vs. PayPal.me
- Accepting Credit Cards
- More Coming Soon!
- Online Orders
- Online Payments
- Socially distanced deliveries
- Curbside and Porch pick-ups
Planning Safe Pick-ups
- Use a small group of volunteers with PPE
- Assign time-slots to reduce congestion and encourage physical distancing
- Plan a contact-free pick-up process such as:
- Front porch pick-ups
- Deliveries (especially for high-risk customers)
- Prevent crowding
- Put out signs with instructions
- Mark waiting spots that are 6-ft apart with tape
- Plan a one-direction loop for any lines
Photo Contest - it's still on!
We know that things will look a bit different this year with COVID and social + physical distancing. But don't let that stop you from taking beautiful photos of the plants for a chance to win!
More than $250 prizes are available!